If you do not have cookies enabled in your browser, you’ll need to enable them.
Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Please make sure you are using a web browser that works with Bible Guardian.
1. Click on the More actions button on the toolbar, and select Settings.
2. Search for View advanced settings and click on it.
3. Under Cookies section, select to either Don’t block cookies (default), Block only third party cookies.
4. Restart Edge.
1. Click Tools or the gear icon at the top of the browser window.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
4. Ensure that “Override automatic cookie handling” is checked.
5. Set the First and Third party cookies to “Accept.”
6. Check “Always allow session cookies.”
7. Click OK.
8. Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.
1. Read the Firefox instructions here.
2. Click the menu button Menu icon.
3. Click Content Blocking.
4. Click Privacy & Security.
5. In the “Content Blocking” section, select Standard.
1. Click Safari > Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy tab.
3. In the “Cookies and website data” section, select “Always allow.”
4. Close the Preferences window.
1. Steps are the same for both PC and MAC.
2. Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser bar.
3. Click “Settings.”
4. Scroll down and click “Advanced.”
5. In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
6. Click Cookies.
7. Click the slider to “Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).”